[Serusers] SIP Express Bundle. Step 1.

Stefan Sayer stefan.sayer at iptego.com
Wed Feb 27 13:54:27 CET 2008

Hello Neil,

SIP wrote:
> Okay, It's time to get things going on the SIP Express Bundle. I'm
> stepping in to take the reins as project manager on this one so we can
> get things rolling.
great!

> Currently, on the project list, we have:
>
>     *
>       Jai: testing and installation work
>     *
>       ram: testing
>     *
>       SIP: testing (and now project management)
>     *
>       Jiri: debian, oob
>     *
>       Mike: testing and documentation
>     *
>       Stefan: SEMS
I am still here and would like to contribute on this side.

I only am not really experienced in packaging for anything else than
debian, as this is what we (and almost all other SER developers I know)
are using. recently I created debian packages for SEMS which make the
installation of a media server for conferenceing, voicemail and
announcements a 2-minute thing. If there is someone with some experience
in centos/rhel who would "port" the packages it would be great.

Stefan

--
Stefan Sayer
VoIP Services