[Serusers] Intercept SIP call

roayu roayu at ctisys.net
Mon Feb 25 02:51:18 CET 2008

Thanks for your reply and explanation, samuel.

But what do you mean by "If you want to send the initial call to both phone
B and C, either in parallel or sequentally, then SER can easily do the job"?
Could you please further explain on this or you can provide me so links to
read bout this.

Thanks!

Roa Yu.

  _____