[Serusers] Intercept SIP call

samuel samu60 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 09:38:45 CET 2008

The way you have explained the use case would require the
phones to do complex SIP operations.
Phone C need to know the dialog identifiers (dialog info package probably
would help)of the call between A and B and then use replaces header to
"intercept the call". I presonally haven't seen phones doing this.

If you want to send the initial call to both phone B and C, either in
parallel or sequentally, then SER can easily do the job. Just read a few
mails or the getting started document and you'll see how to do this.

Hope it helps,
Samuel.