[Serusers] How to investigate/filter the sdp contents if Content type is text/plain

samuel samu60 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 11:38:23 CET 2008

I'm pretty sure you can also use select framework with Content-Type header
but I am not 100% sure and don't know the detaillled syntax, so someone else
should answer with further information..

BTW can you try last repository to see if Jan's changes about sl fixup
functions solved the problem of SER not starting?

Samuel.