[Serusers] Help needed with SER imprementations

voip termination 1voip2call at gmail.com
Sat Feb 2 09:00:22 CET 2008

Hello,
I´m new to SER Express and I needed to use SER, on the following
imprementations, but do not know which to use. I want to use this
imprementations for free in network internet calling, calling card via
asterisk (a2billing), and PSTN calls for all the network users.

   1. I need to setup SER, to routes all my incoming and outgoing sip calls,
(in network users to users)  free sip calls
   2. Routes all PSTN calls to Asterisk  for billing via a2billing and then
Asterisk will do the PSTN call terminations of the calls.
   3. All the sip user to be authenticated by Asterisk / a2billing for the
billing via their user name and password.
   4. SER to use asterisk for the users voicemail and other pbx features.

Can anyone please help me out?
Looking to hearing from you.
Regards,
Henry