[OpenSER-Users] OpenSER Randomly crashes.

Sergio Gutierrez saguti at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 17:49:52 CET 2008

Hi Henning.

Thanks a lot for your answer.

Currently, the machine does not report any hardware problem; Solaris 10 has
a service called Fault Manager, which is running on my machine, and it has
not reported any error or problem related to it.

At this moment, I am testing a Openser installation compiled using an
optimized version of GCC released by Sun to be used on Sparc Systems; this
release is based on gcc 4, and at this time, OpenSER has been running for
almost 18 hours without crash.

I will inspect the core file again, and I will be posting what I find.

Best regards, and thanks again.

Sergio Gutierrez.