[OpenSER-Users] What is "timezone" field in "subscriber" table for?

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Thu Feb 28 11:47:51 CET 2008

Hi Iñaki,

The DB migration script (from 1.3 to 1.4) will just not migrate these
removed columns in the new DB. Of course you can move them manually if
interested in maintaining them.

In the devel version, the change affects directly (openserctl script)
the db_text support as the columns from the subscriber table are
addressed by index, instead of name....

Regards,
Bogdan