[OpenSER-Users] help.. openser 1.3.0 crash -- presence/ BLA

Jeremy George jeremy at georgeco.us
Wed Feb 27 16:46:02 CET 2008

Hey Anca,

  That's great.  Thanks.  So, I have now openser-1.3.x-svn-latest.tgz .

  If it doesn't wear your patience thin with too-simple questions, I'd like
to ask just a couple more.

  Is this version still considered a stable release?  And, I can't find a
file within the tarball that distinguishes this version from others.  For
example, the ChangeLog doesn't show it.  Where would I find such information?

  Again, thanks for your expertise, and patience.

- Jeremy