[OpenSER-Users] no-answer timeout

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at in.ilimit.es
Wed Feb 27 15:30:18 CET 2008

El Wednesday 27 February 2008 15:13:08 Anatoly Pidruchny escribió:

> >> So, you tested fr_inv_timeout and OpenSER generated both 408 and CANCEL
> >> even if the noisy_ctimer parameter is off. If you confirm that CANCEL is
> >> sent even if noisy_ctimer is off then we need to open a bug report on
> >> the tracker.
> >
> > Yes, ok, let me try it tomorrow again. If I say nothing please reminder
> > me  ;)
>
> Iñaki, did you try to re-test it?

Yes, I've done it just now and can confirm that OpenSer SVN 3706 generates a
CANCEL to the called after "fr_inv_timer" even if "noisy_ctimer" is 0 or 1.

I can sure (98%) that in previous version it didn't work, the CANCEL just was
generated by OpenSer if "noisy_ctimer" was 1.

So if you want please report the bug, I will give feedback to it.

Best regards.

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo
ibc at in.ilimit.es