[OpenSER-Users] New module - userblacklist

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at in.ilimit.es
Wed Feb 27 15:03:11 CET 2008

El Wednesday 27 February 2008 10:41:45 Henning Westerholt escribió:

> The userblacklist module allows OpenSER to handle blacklists on a per user
> basis. This information is stored in a database table, which is queried to
> decide if the number is blacklisted or not.

Could it be used to set the allowed international destinations? It's something
that I asked past week and something for which there is not a "ellegant" and
simple solution in OpenSer (and modules).

For example:

table "globalblacklist":
prefix	whitelist	comment
+		0		Any destination dissabled by default
+34		1		Spain (allowed)
+44		1		England (allowed)

Would it work?

--