[OpenSER-Users] "always" serial fork with LCR?

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Wed Feb 27 10:19:34 CET 2008

Hi Amit,

First of all, the behaviour you want to achieve is against RFC3261
(forking based on q value), but for sure you know better what you try to
get ;)

Now, depending where you take the list of destinations from, let's
assume you can get them into AVPs. For how to do serial forking from
AVPs, see:
    http://www.voice-sistem.ro/docs/avpops/ar01s08.html#ex_serial_forking

Regards,
Bogdan