[OpenSER-Users] openser+opendiameter integration--->kindly pay attention

bhargav.b at renovau.com bhargav.b at renovau.com
Tue Feb 26 14:28:39 CET 2008

hi all,
      i am trying to authenticate a user using openser and
opendiameter.currently
i have configured both of them on the same pc.my problem is that i
cannot use anything other than opendiameter due to some architechture
restrictions of our company plan.
    when i run xlite[softphone],openser,opendiameter i get error in
opendiameter client saying that"missing session id avp".i am not able
to identify where exactly the problem lies,either in openser's
auth_diameter module which is developed for diameter or in the
opendiameter.
                     if somebody have done anything like what i am
trying to do or if anybody have some idea please help me out.Because i
think its really very hard to do this without somebodies help