[OpenSER-Users] OpenSER failure when MySQL redundant database fails

Arturo Díaz Almagro arturo.diaz.almagro at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 10:11:57 CET 2008

Hi all,

I am going to try to backport the changes in the trunk version of the db
management to openser 1.2 branch. I have performed a diff and found new
files and significant changes in some others. My main concern is related
with the problem exposed so I only would like to modify the part of the code
that fixes the problem.

I would be please if anyone could help me to locate that part of the code.
After testing and confirmation from the people who mantains this portion of
OpenSER I will share the changes.

Kind regards.

--
Arturo Díaz