[OpenSER-Users] no-answer timeout

Anatoly Pidruchny apidruchny at newxt.com
Mon Feb 25 16:43:01 CET 2008

Iñaki,

Did you test fr_timer or fr_inv_timer? I just re-tested the fr_timer
with the default noisy_ctimer (that is 0), and then with noisy_ctimer
set to 1. In both cases OpenSER generated 408 reply to the caller, but
did not generate CANCEL to the called party. May be, if you were testing
fr_inv_timer, then OpenSER generated both 408 and CANCEL regardless of
the setting of the noisy_ctimer. Should we open a bug report about this?

Regards,
Anatoly.