[OpenSER-Users] openser+diameter integration--->kindly do reply

bhargav.b at renovau.com bhargav.b at renovau.com
Thu Feb 21 05:57:47 CET 2008

hi every body,
   i am really in search of somebodies help in finding solution to my
problem mentioned below.i hope someone will respond kindfully.

i have installed opendiameter and openser successfully and all was
going well till yesterday.I need to authenticate a client by enabling
communication between  openser and diameter.
when i try to communicate, the  diameter shows me a message "invalid
session AVP" . if i run both continuously then diameter client
continuously the above message.

if somebody have got the solution please insist me.It would be so kind of u

Bhargav.b