[OpenSER-Users] Configuring the openSER with the DISC gives problem

Ramona Modroiu ramona at rosdev.ro
Wed Feb 20 16:11:29 CET 2008

Hi,

it should work with DISC as it is now, but seems to be an important issue.
DISC needs a module (sipauth) to route properly the requests related to
SIP AAA. It is a module I wrote for diploma thesis and it is not
included in the CVS of DISC. Although I do not see any problem in making
it public, I have to ask the supervisor first to be on the safe side - I
thought it is already included in DISC, but I was wrong.

Regards,
Ramona