[OpenSER-Users] Presence problems

Anca Vamanu anca at voice-system.ro
Tue Feb 19 14:02:31 CET 2008

Hi Leonard,

The '481 Subscription does not exist' reply is only for Subscriptions
inside a dialog for which the presence server has no record. It might be
because you emptied the database and lost stored dialogs and a client
remained running. Most of the clients after receiving a 481 reply,
delete the old dialog and start a new one by sending an initial
Subscribe request. So that eventually the subscription i s successful.
The best way to test, however, is to close down all your clients and
then, after turning them on again you should see no 481 reply.

Regards,
Anca Vamanu