[OpenSER-Users] The best way to allow just a few destinations based on prefix?

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at in.ilimit.es
Tue Feb 19 13:34:17 CET 2008

El Tuesday 19 February 2008 13:16:46 Iñaki Baz Castillo escribió:

> I've reading about PDT, LCR and CarrierRoute modules but they seems to be
> supposed to other aims. The most similar could be PDT but it needs to strip
> my prefix XD

It seems that PDT could be valid using:
  prefix2domain("2");
since "rewrite_mode = 2" means:
  "the user part of the URI is not changed"

And I've tested that this function returns -1 when the translation was NOT
made, so the doc is wrong:

"Returns 1 when the translation was made or there was nothing to translate
(user part of the URI is empty, it does not match the prefix parameter or
there is no domain associated with a possible prefix from user part).
Returns -1 in error cases."

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo
ibc at in.ilimit.es