[OpenSER-Users] [CDRTool] How to get the "In" and "Out"

A.smith a.smith at ukgrid.net
Thu Feb 14 12:58:32 CET 2008

Hola,

>So you see "In" or/and "Out"... ANd do you mean that this info is provided
by
>MediaProxy instead of be deduced by CDRTool in some way?

Yes, I believe this info is provided by mediaproxy as it relates to the KB
of RTP
data relayed by mediaproxy, this cannot be deduced as you need to be sitting
in the data stream to know this...

Sounds like the level of functionality provided by mediaproxy DB accouting
and
radius accouting are not the same.

FYI here is an example of the information I see with DB accouting:
(this is shown in the signalling information section of CDRTool and
also I see data in the KBIn KBout sections in the summary)

Media information
	Application: 	audio
	Codecs: 	G711u
	Caller RTP: 	658.59 KB
	Called RTP: 	653.55 KB
	Caller SIP UA: 	Asterisk PBX
	Called SIP UA: 	NCH Swift Sound Express Talk 3.02