[OpenSER-Users] FreeRADIUS-CDRTool Prepaid Connector 1.1 Released

Dan-Cristian Bogos danb.lists at googlemail.com
Wed Feb 13 13:32:47 CET 2008

CDRTool will take the data from where you tell it (inside global.inc) and it
is able to work with Cisco style cdr format already, so all you need to do
is to instruct yate or radius to put the cdrs where you need them. I would
not insist with yate support on this channel since we are using openser
mailing list for yate related questions (for more detailed info, feel free
to mail me directly or use yate mailing list).

>By accouting packet are you referring to the radius accouting packets?
>If you say Yate puts session times in the accouting packets how does this
>all stick
>together?

 Yes I was speaking about radius accounting packets, although yate can also
put the cdrs directly inside database.
As I have told you, it is just a recommendation, I usually use openser cdrs
just for my info due to missed calls and sip-sip calls which I don't pass
through yate, and ask CDRTool to display them (you can configure more
datasources inside cdrtool).

DanB