[OpenSER-Users] Routing Problem "To Many Hops"

Ali Jawad ali.jawad at splendor.net
Tue Feb 12 15:51:34 CET 2008

Hi All

I am trying to achieve the following

1.	User Calls a number

*	If the number is 00+all numbers go to PSTN -> Else check if the
user is existent in our SIP Proxy user pool and act accordingly

What I achieved so far is the following

2.	User Calls a number

*	Route checks if the number is online if yes the call is routed
to him (route[1]) if not it send the call to PSTN if it is 00+[0-9]
route [2]. This works fine for 00+[0-9] number however if 123456 is
called and the user 123456 is not online, the call goes down through the
conditional statements because it does not meet 00+[0-9] and I get an
error "To Many Hops"

Seems I messed up somewhere, can anyone help me fix this

http://pastebin.com/m50328c12

Thanks