[OpenSER-Users] Configuring for a UA Server

Eric Phetteplace ericp at nextivr.com
Mon Feb 11 22:01:35 CET 2008

Hello,

A little green here, looking for guidance.

I have a simple UA server that can respond to invites.  It will respond with
a 302 (temp. moved) to free up 5060 for the next invite.  It uses only TCP
for RTP transport.

I am trying to use OpenSER with RTPProxy to be a, well, RTP proxy.

The SIP trunk providers will map the DIDs to the OpenSER server, passing UDP
for RTP.

I'm assuming this is rather easy, but I'm having trouble getting through the
documentation.

I currently have OpenSER 1.3 and RTPProxy running.

A step-by-step list of openserctl or module commands (vague is fine, I can
read up on it) would be greatly appreciated.  So would any other advice -
anything more than RTFM ;-)

Thanks!

Eric