[OpenSER-Users] Mediaproxy not working (Solved)

A.smith a.smith at ukgrid.net
Mon Feb 11 15:11:05 CET 2008

Hi Iñaki,

  thanks alot for the pointer, did a quick search for onreply_route and
found this article:

http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/OpenSER+And+Mediaproxy

By using the route from this example and fixing it to use mediaproxy in all
situations I finally have my RTP routing via the mediaproxy box! :D  I still

have to read up on the onreply_option to fully understand it.

Perhaps if this is something that is always required referenec to it should
be added
to the mediaproxy module documentation??

Thanks again! Cheers Andy.

> I think you have not configured the "onreply_route" so SDP is not modified
in
180/183/200 reply, so MediaProxy doesn't work at all.