[OpenSER-Users] Accounting through Mediaproxy

Abdul abdul_zu at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 7 00:44:27 CET 2008

 Good Day All,

 I am trying to get accrue AcctSessionTime of calls. I am using Openser+Asterisk but some time asterisk CDR are not accoutered, record missing + if some one call 15 min it will come 2 hrs in cdr.

 Is Mediaproxy will be best choice to get trust able AcctSessionTime?

If Mediaproxy AcctSessionTime is trustable, i have to use ACC module of Openser or only dbaccounting configuration will be enough to store records direct from Mediaproxy into MySQL backend?

 Thank You
 Abdul Latef