[OpenSER-Users] How to handle messages received in WeSIP?

Henning Westerholt henning.westerholt at 1und1.de
Wed Feb 6 17:11:16 CET 2008

On Monday 04 February 2008, Rajat Dudeja wrote:
> I'm using SEAS module to interact with WeSIP Application Server. I'm using
> the version wesip-02-04-07-beta-0.1.4.tar.gz of WeSIP.
>
> I've managed to configure it and I'm also seeing that the messages are
> received by WeSIP. I'ld like to know:
> 1. Are there any special files to which WeSIP writes the received messages?

Hi,

do you check the documentation? There is a part that reads "accessing SIP msg
content.."
http://www.wesip.com/mediawiki/index.php/Tutorial:SIP_Servlet_Programming_model

> 2. In case, some one wants to modify the received message then is there a
> possibilty to send the modified message back to OpenSER?
> 3. I have used the above tar file, to me it appears that this file only
> contains the binary form of WeSIP. So where can I get the complete source
> code of WeSIP?

WeSIP is only free for non-commercial use, check the licence that is stated on
the webpage. So i guess the reason that they don't include the source code in
the archive is that they want to make some money selling it.. If you want to
have the code i think you must contact the authors/ company behind them.

Cheers,

Henning