[OpenSER-Users] Sending Text Response from Openser to client

Ali Jawad ali.jawad at splendor.net
Wed Feb 6 09:19:03 CET 2008

Dear Bodgan

I am using something like the below, I could be all wrong about this

route[2]
{
        # pstn handling, simply route out to pstn.
         xlog("L_INFO","rewritehostport to Splendor_VOIP_GW:5065");
         sl_send_reply("Call Going To PSTN"); <===== I would like to
send this to the Voip client display window.
         sethostport("xx.xx.xx.xx");
         route(1);
}