[OpenSER-Users] MSILO back notify not working

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at in.ilimit.es
Tue Feb 5 09:59:14 CET 2008

On Monday 04 February 2008 19:02:30 Dan-Cristian Bogos wrote:
> Iñaki,
>
> this code should do the magic:
>
> if (!t_reply("202", "Accepted"))
> {
>     sl_reply_error();
> };

I use exactly that code:

		t_newtran();
		if (m_store("$ru"))	{
			if (!t_reply("202", "Accepted"))
				sl_reply_error();
		}

But there is not a created MESSAGE by OpenSer to the sender. I've
set "debug=4" and no errors appear, the message storage is done correctly and
OpenSer doesn't try to send back a new MESSAGE as notification.

I'd like to insist a bit in the fact that what I'm trying to get is receiving
a **new** MESSAGE generated by OpenSer as notification to the sender, not
just the "202, Accept" reply (that is a reply, not a MESSAGE).

Please Dan, can you confirm that MSILO module should generate and send a new
MESSAGE as notification to the sender, and not just a "202 Accepted" reply?

Thanks a lot.

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo
ibc at in.ilimit.es