[OpenSER-Users] ERROR:mysql:db_mysql_convert_row: no private memory

Norman Brandinger norm at goes.com
Mon Feb 4 16:38:48 CET 2008

Should have mentioned that I'm running "trunk".  Don't know if the
problem is present on 1.3.

The system is lightly used, so it's probably not load related.

Haven't had time to investigate the problem (haven't recompiled with the
extra memory flags).
http://www.openser.org/dokuwiki/doku.php/troubleshooting:memory

For the benefit of the list: The info provided below is just one method
of addressing the symptoms of the problem.  It should not be relied on
as a long term solution.  That said, it does offer an example of how
someone can get cron, the OpenSER logs, and OpenSER to work together.