[OpenSER-Users] ERROR:mysql:db_mysql_convert_row: no private memory

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at in.ilimit.es
Mon Feb 4 16:17:00 CET 2008

On Monday 04 February 2008 16:08:46 Norman Brandinger wrote:
> I'm also receiving the out of memory errors.
>
> Created a little shell script and have it executed by cron regularly.

Now I have just 3 users registered, each of them subscribed to presence of 4~5
contacts, no more. For each SUBSCRIBE I run a very long DB query (more than
1024 bytes --> I had to increase AVP buffer arrays in OpenSer code and
recompile it), but never had this problem.

Now I've restarted OpenSer and after 4 seconds I receive 3 SUBSCRIBE and the
error appears.

What could I investigate?

Thanks a lot for any help.

--