[OpenSER-Users] survey: Who is using serweb?

Mon Feb 4 11:58:27 CET 2008

I do not care for serweb too. Thus IMO it is fine to remove it for 1.4.

Henning, I would prefer if you would remove it (you know the DB scripts
best)

regarding patch: I think we should add a note that serweb was removed
from 1.4 and if someone still wants to use it, they should get the DB
definitions from 1.3 release.

regards
klaus