[OpenSER-Users] openser+opendiameter integration problem----->KINDLY PAY ATTENTION

bhargav.b at renovau.com bhargav.b at renovau.com
Fri Feb 1 05:16:35 CET 2008

hello everybody,
       i have some problem regarding the integratoion b/w open
diameter and openser for clients authorization.
  i have recently installed openser and opendiameter as needed.both
are working fine independently.but for the integration i need
somebodies kind help.i have run all the sample examples of both.
                even my softphone[xlite]is doing fine with openser.can
anybody please tell me how can i configure the openser.cfg to support
diameter?
please also sujjest me regarding avp's creation for the
diameter+openser support.

thank you very much
bhargav.b
bhargav.b at renovau.com