[Serusers] Help with SIPSAK

Steven C. Blair blairs at isc.upenn.edu
Thu Dec 11 17:10:26 CET 2008

I currently use sipsak 0.8.8 for a variety of tasks however I now need to use sipsak to start, maintain and end a SIP session. I'd like to send an INVITE, authenticate, check for a 200 OK, send a refer then a bye to remove myself from the call. I cannot get this to work. I've tried sipsak with the -l, -G, -u, -a and -s options in various combinations without success. Does anyone have any thoughts on how I can accomplish this task?

Thanks,Steve

Senior Network Engineer,
Information Systems and Computing
Networking and Telecommunications , Suite 221A /6228
University of Pennsylvania
Voice:215-573-8396
FAX:215-898-9348