[Serusers] Issue with auth_identity

jerome.herve at orange-ftgroup.com jerome.herve at orange-ftgroup.com
Wed Dec 10 11:30:05 CET 2008

Hello,

I am trying to put in place auth_identity between 2 SER proxies and it doesn't work well.
The first one manages to add identity and identity_info fields and to send the INVITE to the other proxy.
But when the other proxy receive the message and does his tests there is an issue.
It sends back a 436 Bad Identity Info. The error happens during the "vrfy_get_certificate" function (function which downloads the certificate thanks to identity_info URL).
On my proxy logs, I can see this : AUTH_IDENTITY:retrieve_x509: DER Certificate error:0D0680A8:asn1 encoding routines:ASN1_CHECK_TLEN:wrong tag
I really don't know what to do, do you have any idea?
Thanks,
Regards,

Jérôme HERVE