[Kamailio-Users] Help!! Getting get_hdr_field: out of memory

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Dec 31 13:56:27 CET 2008

Hello,

there is something wrong in your side the DBG_QM_MALLOG does not show up
in the flags. Here is mine:

# openser -V
version: openser 1.2.3-notls (i386/linux)
flags: STATS: Off, USE_IPV6, USE_TCP, DISABLE_NAGLE, USE_MCAST, SHM_MEM,
SHM_MMAP, PKG_MALLOC, DBG_QM_MALLOC, FAST_LOCK-ADAPTIVE_WAIT
ADAPTIVE_WAIT_LOOPS=1024, MAX_RECV_BUFFER_SIZE 262144, MAX_LISTEN 16,
MAX_URI_SIZE 1024, BUF_SIZE 65535
poll method support: poll, epoll_lt, epoll_et, sigio_rt, select.
svnrevision: 2:5379M

After PKG_MALLOC, I have DBG_QM_MALLOC. Double check your Makefile.defs.

Daniel

--
Daniel-Constantin Mierla
http://www.asipto.com