[Kamailio-Users] Help!! Getting get_hdr_field: out of memory

Krunal Patel krunal.lists at gmail.com
Wed Dec 31 12:55:59 CET 2008

Hi,

I have captured memory dump using kill -SIGUSR1 OPENSER-PID.
Here is the link for the dump.
http://pastebin.com/m1e8fcd01

As well as I have stopped openser & captured memory Dump.
Here is the link for the same.
http://pastebin.com/m2edde70

Would you please help me to interpret the logs & find out whether memory
leak does exist or not?

Thanks in advance!!

--
Krunal Patel