[Kamailio-Users] prepaid system

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Dec 29 21:25:48 CET 2008

Hello,

On 12/29/08 13:51, Peter Lemenkov wrote:
> [...]
> * At the time of user calls somewhere, we (after checking its auth
> data) rewrite its URI using custom plugin for OpenSER (which utilizes
> libsqlora8 library). It's not a rocket science, and (in simplified
> form) it looks like the following:

Is libsqlora8 working with latest API libs from Oracle? When I checked
the project looked dead.

 From 1.4 on, there is a dedicated driver for Oracle. Have you tried it?
I wonder what is the maturity of that module. Probably combined with the
new sqlops module in upcoming 1.5, a lot of similar operations as yours
can be coded in the config file pretty easy.

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
http://www.asipto.com