[Kamailio-Users] Accounting: How to avoid a fraudulent BYE with lower CSeq?

Juha Heinanen jh at tutpro.com
Mon Dec 22 17:16:15 CET 2008

Iñaki Baz Castillo writes:

 > Sure Juha, but don't you agree with me that finally there are too many
 > exotic checks?

i fully agree with that.  that is why i have never even dreamed to do
any monetary accounting of sip calls.  what my proxy provides is for
end user's "information only".  trying to anything beyond that means
re-inventing pstn and loosing the benefits of internet.  the "solution"
is called ims, and i don't want to be any part of it.

-- juha