[Kamailio-Users] Kamailio in Red Hat 4 with mysql and carrierroute

Juan Asencio juan at asencio.dk
Thu Dec 18 15:27:46 CET 2008

> On Monday 08 December 2008, Juan Asencio wrote:
>> Thank you for your fast response. So after I compile them, the files
>> carrierroute.so should appear on the directory of modules?
>>
>> Because I thought did it right, but I can't see the carrierroute.so
>> anywhere. So I'm not sure if I did it right :(
>
> Hi Juan,
>
> you need to edit the exclude_modules parameter in the Makefile, and remove
> the
> db_mysql and carrierroute module. After a new make; make install this
> modules
> should also be available.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Henning

Hi Henning, now the modules are available on the kamailio.cfg file, but
when I run the command "kamctl start" I got the following error:

ERROR: PID file /var/run/kamailio.pid does not exist -- Kamailio start failed

But, if comment on the .cfg file the carrierroute.so line, Kamailio is
able to start.

Do you have any suggestions about what I'm doing wrong?

Cheers,

Juan.-