[Kamailio-Users] memory leak debugging

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Dec 16 17:01:53 CET 2008

Hello,

On 12/16/08 17:55, joy yue wrote:

> Hi Daniel,
>
> After setting debug level to 5, the log does not have more
> information. I still see the same small error message:
> testmachine console login: Dec 16 08:37:18 paecongo ./openser[5728]:
> CRITICAL:core:
> qm_debug_frag: qm_*: fragm. 1002a38d8 (address 1002a3908) end
> overwritten(0, 0)!
there should be some allocation, initialization of modules, etc ... so
we can track where it happened. Set:
debug=5
memlog=1

You can set also:
log_stderror=yes

so you get the output to the console, not to syslog.

Send all you got here. Do not use openserctl/kamctl to start it, use:
/path/to/openser -f /path/to/config.file

> I am using 64-bit openser, is there any special thing I need to do for
> 64-bit?

No.

Daniel

--