[Kamailio-Users] memory leak debugging

joy yue joy1.yue at gmail.com
Mon Dec 15 11:03:05 CET 2008

Hi,

I was trying to debugg if I hit a memory leak issue. I delete "-DF_MALLOC"
line and insert a "-DDBG_QM_MALLOC" line of DEFS string in Makefile.def. I
was able to compile openser with new Makefile.def. But when running openser,
I get error, fm_free() is not defined, in many modules. And there is a flag
mismatch between openser core and modules compilation. Core compilation has
DDBG_QM_MALLOC flag, but module compilation still uses F_MALLOC instead of
DDBG_QM_MALLOC. Is there anything else I need to change in Makefile.defs?

Thanks,
-Joy