[Kamailio-Users] Kamailio 1.4.2 : Weird Retransmission

Aurelien Grimaud gstelzz at yahoo.fr
Thu Dec 11 14:36:58 CET 2008

Thanks for the patch.

With 1 call at a time, the bug does not trigger anymore.
However, with 2 calls at a time it was triggered again on BYE.
Attached log is result of my testing.
1 sipp as uac make 10 calls with 2 simultaneous calls allowed.

The call callid=7-22285-127.0.0.1 request resending of BYE message at
14:21:07.563004, though we have a 200 ok on BYE at 14:21:07.156865
(pid=21493)
Bye request (pid=21495) was not finished to be treated at the time 200
ok was received.

This was done with my module active.
I'll make new tests without it.

Regards,