[Kamailio-Users] documenting pseudo-variables and transformations

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Dec 8 12:14:46 CET 2008

Hello,

today the PV&T are documented in several places:
- core PV&T were on dokuwiki page
- PV exported by modules in the README

As of now, all PV&T from core were moved in pv module, but they are sill
documented on dokuwiki page.

However, we should get to a consistent way. My suggestion is to document
PV&T in docuviki, mentioning which module to load to become available.
We keep a single page a reference, being easier to find all the PV&T,
rather than going over all modules' README. I think user experience is
more straightforward.

The module readme should maintain a small section, listing the names of
PV&T plus a link to dokuwiki page. Any other opinions?

I am just about to document the new $T_rpl(pv) and $T_req(pv)
pseudo-variables from TM, so I am waiting to do it in the proper place:
http://lists.kamailio.org/pipermail/devel/2008-December/017108.html

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
http://www.asipto.com