[Kamailio-Users] important: gflags, options, uri module functionality moved

Henning Westerholt henning.westerholt at 1und1.de
Fri Dec 5 10:17:53 CET 2008

On Friday 05 December 2008, Daniel-Constantin Mierla wrote:
> Another module that can get in siputils is mangler -- I think there are
> still people using it, Andrei did some fixes to this module on ser, so,
> if we decide to keep the functionality, we can update it and move.

Hi Daniel,

i think in the last discussions about this module we came to the conclusion
that most functions in this module are not needed anymore. I already added
some warnings to the mod_init that this module is deprecated (in trunk). I'll
review the fixes Andrei did on the SER repository, and then probably move the
necessary stuff this too.

Cheers,

Henning