[Kamailio-Users] Kamailio 1.4.1 fails at startup

Henning Westerholt henning.westerholt at 1und1.de
Thu Dec 4 13:47:24 CET 2008

On Thursday 04 December 2008, Arturo Díaz Almagro wrote:
> Hi Henning,
>
> Forget the last mail. This is the configuration and the output log. I got a
> segmentation fault in the pdt module:
> [..]
> Dec  4 13:28:37 mediaGW kamailio[9082]: DBG:db_text:dbt_load_file:
> column[0] is INT!
>
> This error is gotten with kamailio 1.4.1 and 1.4.2. If I comment out the
> modparam lines configuring pdt module kamailio starts up correctly.

Hi Arturo,

do you get a core dump from the segmention fault? If not, please enable the
core dumping (e.g. with ulimit -c unlimited), and send me the backtrace when
you examine the dump with gdb. As alternative you could also send me the DB
contents that leads to the crash with private mail.

Cheers,

Henning