[Serusers] Help with Ser and LCR

Jai Rangi jprangi at gmail.com
Mon Aug 25 20:57:50 CEST 2008

All,

I need little help with LCR module in ser,
Say these are the entries on my LCR tables,

Prefix,     |     From_URI | Grp_id | Priority

"13612499080"  ;"%";    "46";   "1"
"1"                    ;"%";     "1";    "1"
"1"                    ;"%"      "2"    "2"

Now any Say if someone calls 19495556666, Then ser sends the call to Server
in Grp_id 1, if the grp_id=1 server does not respond, then SER sends the
call to Server with grp_Id 2.  Perfect, that exactly what I need.

Now if some calls 13612499080", then SER will send the call to server with
grp_id 46. If the call failes it should not send the call to server grp_id 1
or two. Right?
In my case it is sending the call to server grp_id 1 after the call fails on
server grp_id 46.
How can I stop that.
I want the calls for 13612499080 forwarded to only server grp_id 46 and is
that fails then just terminate the call.
I will appreciate if someone can provide any help or hint.

Thank you,
-JP