[Serusers] Content-Type: application/isup read encoded message

Jiri Kuthan jiri at iptel.org
Wed Aug 20 00:13:29 CEST 2008

I think the best learning experience is OOB
http://cvs.berlios.de/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/ser/sip_router/etc/ser-oob.cfg?rev=HEAD&content-type=text/vnd.viewcvs-markup

it is not really simple, on the contrary -- it is quite complete, but
for that
it gives you all kinds of examples that can be probably useful to you.

-jiri