[Serusers] latest version

samuel samu60 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 8 10:17:22 CEST 2008

I'm just copying&pasting what Jan wrote a few days ago about the coming
version 2:

Hello,

I just uploaded the source tarball with release 2.0.0 to the FTP server.
You can get it from

http://ftp.iptel.org/pub/ser/2.0.0/src/ser-2.0.0_src.tar.gz

and I also created a tag in the cvs repository. You can use the
following command to get version 2.0.0:

cvs co -r v_2_0_0 sip_router

File ser/NEWS contains a brief description of changes.

As the next step I am going to do some updates to the new management
toolset ser_ctl to make sure it works smoothly with 2.0, upload it to
the ftp server and after that we can announce the release on serusers.

  Jan.