[Kamailio-Users] How to test and trace the RLS messages?

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Thu Aug 28 08:58:28 CEST 2008

Hello,

please keep cc-ing to mailing lists, there are people that can answer
you quicker and better.

As a matter of fact, although I have studied a bit IMS docs, that
happened long time ago and don't know how those messages should be
routed in IMS and where the mistake can be in your routing logic.

--
Daniel-Constantin Mierla
http://www.asipto.com