[Kamailio-Users] Using pua_bla for BLF

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at in.ilimit.es
Wed Aug 27 17:37:02 CEST 2008

El Wednesday 27 August 2008 17:25:27 catalina oancea escribió:
> Hello
>
> I am trying to make some phones work with BLF using Kamailio and I found an
> older messge (
> http://lists.kamailio.net/pipermail/users/2007-October/013700.html) saying
> that I could do this using BLA.

As you can read in the last mail in that thread:
  http://lists.kamailio.net/pipermail/users/2007-October/013706.html

how can be both BLA and BLF basically the same?

In BLA is needed  a subscriber-phone sending a REGISTER with "To:other-user",
a SUBSCRIBE from "other-user" and from "subscriber-phone"... while in BLF is
just needed a SUBSCRIBE "To: other-user" with "Event: dialog".

So I'm prety sure that BLF and BLA have nothing in common.

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo
ibc at in.ilimit.es