[Kamailio-Users] Kamailio dispatcher Module redirection

Asim Riaz ariaz78 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 27 16:19:27 CEST 2008

Hi All
I am trying to configure Openser as loadblancer for two more Kamailio. I wan
loardbalancer not stay in the middle once routed to other kamilio servers.
my first question is, dispathcer list always take IPs or I can configure
proxy names as well.
at the moment I am checking the to_uri and then redirecting the traffic to
my one of Kamilio on my network, it seems to work fine with Linksys but not
other phones e.g polycom xlite or even sjphone.

 if(to_uri=~"sip:.+ at sip.mydomain.ie <sip%3A.%2B at sip.mydomain.ie>") {
          ds_select_domain("1", "4");
          sl_send_reply("300","Redirect");
          exit;